Sales Manager APPLY NOW
- Essential Functions and responsibilities Attend sales meetings and trainings to acquire sales skills and product knowledge including construction, function, and pricing.
- Stay apprised of available furniture lines and design trends.
- Assist with correspondence with clients until every reasonable opportunity to make a sale has been utilized.
- Provides assistance, information, or other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with team members.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for sales team; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Completes team sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Maintains team sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Promotes cooperation between Sales and Design Consultants.
- Encourages individuals and groups to set their own goals, consistent with business goals.
- Implements or supports various change management activities (e.g., communications, education, team development, coaching).
- Provides helpful, behaviorally specific feedback to others.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing processional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to combined team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience A bachelor's degree from an accredited University and four to six years sales management experience, or a master's degree and three years of experience in sales management, or seven years of experience in a sales management role, or any similar combination of education and experience. Experience in a furniture sales management role is a plus. Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Four to six years of sales management experience.
- Management experience in the home furnishing industry preferred.
- 4 year(s): Sales Management
- Bachelors or better
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Steubenville, OH 43953: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location||||||||||||ZhF9ueLq6Yc2glPt|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||40000|||90000|||true